Advantage Employment, Inc. helps small businesses manage the complexity of the employment relationship by executing all day-to-day HR functions and providing ongoing guidance and support to management. Employment matters are managed for you in a way that won’t expose the company to liability. Guidance from a knowledgeable HR Professional provides answers that management needs to run the business effectively.
- HR Navigator support for managers
- First point of contact for employees before, during, and after they work for your company
- Benefit plan administration including open enrollment, qualifying events, and invoice review
- New Hire orientation and on boarding provided at your place of business
- Termination processing including exit package and COBRA administration
- Payroll information updates and calculation assistance
- Workers compensation claim filing
- Unemployment claim response
- Leave of absence and FMLA administration
- Employment file maintenance and record keeping
- Employment verifications
How You Benefit:
- Employee’s direct access to an HR Professional fosters good employee relations and promotes a positive work environment.
- New hires are introduced to the company in a consistent, positive, well organized way.
- Management saves time by shifting administrative tasks to our team.
- Peace of mind from knowing that HR matters are being dealt with proactively and knowledgeably.